Our first family Christmas has come and gone and it was well worth all the craziness beforehand.
We had a lovely time at my uncle's home on Christmas Eve. Elle was one of four ADORABLE babies who stole the show. The home was filled with amazing smells, laughter, joy, food and kindness. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Well, maybe a fully charged camera battery, 'cause this is all I was able to capture before my camera died...
 |
| our family photo |
 |
| Elle's "Elle" sweater |
 |
| Ellie and Uncle Jonathan |
 |
| trying to hug her cousin Genta right before the camera died |
Our Christmas mornin' went a lil' like this...
 |
| enjoyin' one of the goodies from her stocking. |
 |
| giving Grandpa Raye his gift. |
 |
| opening her ball. |
 |
| she didn't quite get that the ball was the fun part. |
 |
| our lil' present. |
 |
| using her big girl sippy! |
 |
| I love that face! |
 |
| playing with her toys... |
 |
| she loves Mama's so much, I thought I'd get her one of her own. |
 |
| Daddy's sexy leg in the background. |
 |
| And her most favorite part of Christmas, the wrapping paper... |
 |
| merry Christmas baby Elle! |
After all the gift-giving, we enjoyed a delicious meal and had a mellow rainy day just the three of us.
It was a perfect Christmas day.
Love everything!! Her in the wrapping paper is precious!!
ReplyDelete