The Christmas crafting is coming to an end. Mostly because Christmas is two days away, but also because I think it's driving Shawn a lil' nuts. Five more minutes constantly rolls off my tongue as my glue-covered fingers try to finish their latest craft. I'm sure he'd like his somewhat-less-neurotic wife back from the holiday happs; there were just so many "firsts" that needed to be done!
Well good news Shawnee! Here is the last of the firsts...
| traced Ellie's hands and feet |
I absolutely LOVE things made with kiddie prints. It's such a sweet way to "remember when". I cannot wait until Elle starts bringing me home her own lil' school-made surprises, but until then, I'm on hands and feet duty.
I knew I wanted to do something Christmas'y with 'em, but not exactly sure what. Then I remembered my new found love for "ornaments with meaning" and I thought it'd fit perfectly there. I already have plans for next years and the year after too! (Sorry Shawnee.)
On another note, I saw this today...
Yes that is "NOEE" not "NOEL" but the nice part is it's ten dollars off! I thought about getting it since I already have an "Elle" har har (Sorry guys, I couldn't help myself.)
And baby girl finally got some use out of her other present Christmas shirt...
2 days and counting 'till our first Girouard Christmas!



No comments:
Post a Comment