Saturday, January 29, 2011

this lil' piggy went to school

I may complain quite a bit about California, but I do have to admit, I would miss our gorgeous winter weather if we left. For years I can remember getting my tan on by the pool in February and I'm not so sure you can do that in every state. 

In light of (no pun intended) the sun coming out to play on Thursday, baby and I decided to visit Daddy at her future school.

love this little girl
hanging with Grandma Susan
going down the slide
so serious 



her Dada always gets her so excited
love.
oh Daddy, no more kisses please
crawling on the ABC's

And I thought this was adorable...

one of the little kiddies wrote her name on the chalkboard

She loved all of her "classmates" and they couldn't get enough of her. I also spoke with the music teacher next door and we may be enrolling in some mommy & me music classes soon! They were having a session while we were there and it looked like so much fun. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment