With school starting, baby being baby, work being work, and Kel's wedding preparations, the Girouard household has had so much going on, I barely have anytime to elaborate. This post will probably be full of grammatical errors and less than interesting facts, but hey, the whole point of starting this blog was to capture all these nothing moments and remember what life was like back then.
Here's my list of "finallys" that finally got done amidst the chaos...
I finally chose an area rug. It has been a long drawn out process. One that included numerous Google searches and hours of online department store browsing, but it has finally been chosen. Hopefully it will look just as lovely in person as it does online or, well, we'll just have to learn to love it anyway.
I finally got my hair done (by the lovely Laurlita) and I love it. It's not a huge change, but man what a difference a lil' trim and color can do.
I finally finished (I'll be honest, nearly finished) my first website, and I have to say I am quite proud of it. If I had more time, I'd be convincing everyone why they need a website in their lives and that I'm just the person to do it for them. Just another creative outlet I suppose.
I finally opened up a joint account and credit card with the Mr. I'm fully embracing the married life and have to say, it's not too terrifying shedding some of that independence.
I finally replaced my Bare Minerals blush. I grew tired of convincing myself it will last another day, my drab colorless cheeks grew tired as well. I made the bold decision of switching from my usual peach to a more vibrant pink 'cause my new hair deserved it.
I finally switched Elle to 2nd foods. She's still not eating any meat, but, since she passed all her "allergy tests" from her first foods, she now gets to fill her tummy with fun fruit and veggie fusions.
And finally, I put Elle in her cute jammies from her Auntie Kel.
And now I can check blog post off my list, finally.





No comments:
Post a Comment