Little miss Bella celebrated her third birthday today and although I would have loved to capture more of the lovely festivities on film, (especially a group photos of all the sweet girls, I mean princesses) the weather wasn't feeling very cooperative today. Shame on you rain for visiting us in June!
Once the raindrops let up for a bit, the pinata's came out and Elle had the first crack at it. Why oh Why did I forget the camera in the car down the street?
When I finally got my act together, here's what I managed to salvage...
The indoors...
The underexposed...
And the overexposed...
My fair skinned beauty was just one of many adorable little tots running around, including the Bella of the ball herself. I promise to get photos of all the girls at the next bash, and I'll try my darndest to get the exposure right.
Please shine down on us soon Mr. Golden Sun, two weeks and counting...











No comments:
Post a Comment