Tuesday, May 17, 2011

when it rains, it pours

Wow, what a week, and it's only day three (by calendar standards). I'm too mentally exhausted to elaborate in full detail, but let's just say, between school, housework, party planning, car stuff, a sick family, financial mishaps, house-sitting, yucky weather and the extra hormones that kick in around this time of the month, it's been quite a circus around here.

Amidst the chaos, we were able to visit cousin Kimmy this weekend and spend some time in the hills. So peaceful. The city was having an airshow, but sadly, it was a little disappointing. They were supposed to have hot air balloon rides, but no such luck by the time we got there. The kettle corn however, did not disappoint. (Truthfully, I can't think of a time it ever has; I do love my kettle corn.)

Elle was able to enjoy her new surroundings while mommy snapped some ten month photos...



 


 


Thank goodness for this face.
It makes everything else seem so small.

2 comments: