Tuesday, April 5, 2011

hurricane elle

I used to always hear ...you just wait 'till she becomes mobile. I shrugged it off 'cause I was just too excited over the idea of her doing things. All kinds of things. Anything and everything I could possibly ooooh and ahhhh after. 

Well, lucky me, she's doing things alright.

She becomes more and more mobile every day, and on days like these when she's not feeling her absolute best, I thought it best she do her things indoors. I love taking her out and about everywhere, but I didn't want to over-exhaust her today. (When there are things to be seen, she has to see them, therefore she refuses to nap when we're out.) 

Anyway, I decided to bring her toys out from her room so I could watch her in the living room. 

All was going well...

Mama's lil' angel shaking up her links
Until I got a look at the bigger picture...

After she left the scene

I used to pride myself on keeping such a tidy home whilst performing all my other life tasks. Looks like that is going to be harder than I thought.

I'll take my little natural disaster over an immaculate home any day.

p.s. Feel better Ellie Beans. Mama loves you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment