Sunday, March 13, 2011

she wears many hats

Literally. This weekend baby and I hung out at the preschool while Shawn helped with the church's spring cleaning. Without all the other little kiddos normally there to entertain us, we got bored fast playing house...

being a big girl at the table...


and feeding her baby doll.
That was about the extent of what she could play with that didn't have a million hazardous pieces for her tiny mouth to swallow.

And then we found the dress-up bin...

 
 

We had a fantastic time.

She seemed to enjoy herself as a flower, fairy, butterfly, etc., but as soon as I threw the veil on her she was quite angry. I can't say this didn't make me smile a lil' on the inside. 

She can be my little girl forever; I am in no hurry to marry her off just yet.

1 comment: