"She looks just like her daddy!" I can't tell you how often I hear this. Annoyingly often. Okay, okay, I know why, she does look just like her daddy, but I helped make her too! I grew her in my tummy for nine months that should have given me dibs on her ears or toes or somethin' but nope, daddy got those too.
Truthfully, I don't even have an argument to come back with because unfortunately, I have absolutely no pictures of me as a baby. Maybe that is where my... for lack of a better word, picture-obsession comes from. I want to be able to sit down with Elle when she is older and photographically watch her grow and relive all these moments. Maybe one day she'll be able to pull out the albums and prove to her family that the adorable button nose her baby is sportin' was in fact hers.
![]() |
| Baby Shawn then. |
![]() |
| Baby Elle now. |



No comments:
Post a Comment